For general inquiries, you can use the form below, and we will get back to you shortly.
SKAWINSPECTION has been accredited for inspections under the DS/EN ISO/IEC 17020 standard by the Danish accreditation institute DANAK.
– Weighing: Among others we primalery performe wheiging procedures on weighbridge, batchscales and beltscales. Its not an obstacle to use the clients own scale as long as the weighing instrument meets a minimum af requirements e.g. Official Calibration certificate and provabel official marks.
gatet er kundeejet, blot det opfylder minimumskravene for anvendelse imellem køber og sælger (I henhold til gyldige Bekendgørelser 591 & 592 pr. D. 29.05.2018)
– Measuring: Temperatures taken in fresh and frozen fish. Temperatures taken in liquid fluids e.g. Fishoil and Gasoil. Ullage measurements for quantity determination.
– Sampling: Fresh and frozen fish. Fishmeal. Fishoil and other liquid fluids with the exeption of water.
– Inspection: Physical inspection of vessel bulk, vessel tanks, seacontainers and trucks based on the following criterias: Clean, dry and foreign odors.
– Tally: Physical registration of any kind of commidities when loading and unloading. Comparison is normally performed against official invoices and delivery notes.
– impartial and independent delivery of services
– delivery in accordance with our own quality control system with written procedures
– a service with internal quality control – a service provider regularly checked by DANAK
– a service performed by professional, skilful and experienced employees – 100% reliable data
– delivery when it suits the client – documentation of the service in an inspection report with DANAK’s logo
– inspection reports which are valid throughout the EU and in large parts of the rest of the world
The sworn weigher, measurer & sampler of skagen